Wednesday, April 8, 2009

High Bone Cheek Bone Freak bone Geek Bone

The best of times


Photobucket


and the worst of times. Although Daniel Adam manages to keep the same expression at all times. The most accurate drawing of us done by Monica Aixa Tatiana Jacqueline my 11 year old niece. I wonder how having 4 names effects your life.

Photobucket



I found inspiration in the least likely of places, an old school paper for the book Shop Girl.

What can be said about Mirabelle’s consistent latency? “But she had always felt that her thirties were going to be her best decade, and since she was still lingering in her twenties, there was no hurry.”(Martin, 34) I feel compelled to defend it. It is such a universal feeling of existing completely but even still being undeveloped. Although this may seem totally unproductive there is so much anticipation for the future that one can’t help but feel a little lazy once in a while. I say it’s optimistic even.

Photobucket

Moving on, I would like to make a book, but so far I only have these symbols. And I think these men might be my real fathers, but I'm not positive.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment